Terms & Conditions
* Sessions are guidelines towards seeking solutions to problems and they should not be considered equivalent to a medical opinion.
* To book a session you are required to submit a copy of your ID proof. In case you fail to share your ID proof before the scheduled date, your session will be cancelled, and a refund will be issued.
* Counseling is done through cognitive behavior therapy, enhancing of emotional intelligence and other psycho-therapeutic techniques.
* No medicine is prescribed/recommended by the psychologist on this site. Medication should always be taken under the guidance/ prescription of a medical practitioner.
* The Psychologist will not be held liable for any unforeseen consequences, due to the situation or state of mind of the client.
* Confidentiality of the client shall be maintained.